Do you have the passion in you to take up this challenge?
Job Title: Head of Revenue
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Head of Revenue will be responsible for contributing to the success of selling and marketing our existing suit of financial software.
Supervising, coordinating, directing and establishing plans and strategies to expand the customer base in order to achieve maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values
* Develops a business plan, budget and sales strategy that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
* Responsible for the performance management, development and motivation of the Sales Executives.
* Understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what competitors are doing
* Provide timely, accurate, feedback to senior management regarding competitive pricing, and strive to maintain maximum profit margin.
* Be able to generate and close High value deals within private and public sectors.
Experience and Background Required:
* A degree ¡n Business Administration or related discipline-sales management,
* Financial Software industry knowledge is must with at least 4-5 years at a senior sales management
* Strong relationship building skills preferably from a major blue chip company
* Results driven with a passion for exceeding the goals.
* Sales and marketing exposure, with preferably training in the same field will be an added advantage
* Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
* A person with DO or DIE attitude.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your resume and application letter quoting the Job Title to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us by Tuesday, 15th September, 2011